A delectable old-fashioned treat for the whole family to enjoy! Not only can you use it to make muffins, but also it can be used to make succulent buttermilk chocolate chip cookies out of this mix. For muffins however only add a water. A perfect quick treat in the mornings!
- Buttermilk Biscuit Muffin Mix
- Easy to make – Just add water
- Artificially and naturally flavoured
- Quality and Value since 1930
- ‘Another Delicious Jiffy Recipe’
- Old fashioned baking powder biscuits!
Bleached Wheat Flour, Animal Shortening (Lard, Hydrogenated Lard, Tocopherols Preservative, BHT Preservative), Dextrose, Contains Less Than 2% Of Each Of The Following: Buttermilk, Baking Soda, Salt, Sodium Aluminium Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Wheat Starch, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Tricalcium Phosphate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Silicon Dioxide.
|Per 39gm||Per 100gm||% of RI per 100gm|
|of which saturates (g)||2||5.13||26%|
|of which sugars (g)||8||20.51||23%|